Mueller Middle East
First of its kind in the region, copper tube manufacturing facility to produce commercial copper tube for the regional air conditioning and refrigeration market.
- Project is structured as a joint venture between Cayan, Mumtalakat the Bahrain sovereign wealth fund and Mueller Industries – a global leader in the copper manufacturing industry
- Import substitution play to capitalize on a first mover advantage in fastest growing market for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Facility will have an initial annual capacity of 25,000 MT of copper tubing products
Cayan led the origination, development and structuring of the project through to financial close project execution, including the build, equipment sourcing and the hiring of the management team.
A Look Forward
- Construction of the manufacturing facility is scheduled for completion in December 2017
- Business is set to achieve project completion in the second quarter of 2018 with commencement of commercial operations and sales to the regional market